Sunday, July 09, 2006

I forgot to celebrate my 50th post the other day, so instead we shall celebrate the 52nd post. Yay go me for finally sticking to something for so long. Doesn't matter that half of those fifty posts were like the once a month kind. Go me anyway.

I went for novena today. And it was super crowded, because as usual the Cross family arrived late. So I had to stand like with 50 million people outside and it was so stuffy. I almost fainted again, Adrian caught me. Anyway, not the point since I've already done the fainting post. The point is, I had to watch some tv with the priest on it. And of all people to be serving next to the priest, it had to be the EX. Or at least I thought it was him. The tv was like so dark, except for this white circle around the priest. And I don't mean the white halo kind of thing above him, but the something strangling him kinda around him. I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I must be the worst Catholic ever, strangling priests all.

I ran away after mass so I wouldn't meet him. Yay. Success. And I came home, and got inspired to make a Wentworth Miller screensaver. Super fun searching for hot hot pics. Ahhhh. I spent like a whole half hour searching and making my screensaver. And then another hour on top of that figuring out how to send it to people. I'm really excited though, cause he looks so hot and all in every pic. Ahhh. Come ask me online if you want it okay. I know how to send already! God I've become so loser suddenly. Yikes.

Oh no Daddy's bugging me to go for mass now. I thought novena counted. So unfair. I begged and pleaded to go tomorrow. Success once more.

No comments: